Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where have I been

For the past 2 years. I can't BELIEVE I wasn't aware there is a new X-Files movie coming out this summer. Don't be fooled by my calm and collected demeanor. Although we've had a good 7 year hiatus, underneath I am still an avid, sold-out Mulder and Scully fan. I remember begging my mom to get my dad off the TV on Sunday nights so I wouldn't miss a minute of the show, and then rehashing every detail with my friend and orchestra stand partner Kate O'Connor the next day. I'm so excited I don't how I'm going wait until July 25. And I have a little over 4 months to get Jeff up to speed on things so he can get as pumped about the movie as I am. Hello X-File episodes every night for the next 16 weeks:)



I'm working from home today but just had to get that out. Ciao!

2 comments:

Whitlamy said...

O Jeez. Can you take my husband with you as I couldn't give flying flip about the X-files? I can't think of much worse then him making me watch of previous episodes for the next 16 weeks; so don't give him any ideas :)!!

Anonymous said...

Yess!! So glad to see someone just as excited about this movie. Come back to Atlanta on July 25 so I have someone to see it with!

Yeah, I know you wrote this post a long time ago, but I couldn't sleep tonight and realized I haven't been keeping up with your blog! You obviously write a lot more in yours than I do in mine :)