Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It Must Have Been the Hair

I got a random "back to normal" comment from coworker #1 today. No mention of the fact that she obviously mistook my hair down transformation for pregnancy, since the only thing different about me yesterday was my hair, which was loosed from its typical ponytail. Nope, it was just a walk by, 3 word shout in my direction. I'll have to admit I do get a lot of comments (not really good or bad, just comments) when I wear my hair down, since it only happens about once every 3 months. It's definitely not the first time someone has commented on how "different" I look when I do, but it's certainly the first time I've been accused of being pekid, puffy and pregnant:)

1 comment:

Whitlamy said...

Well, at least you're smart enough to recognize what is different. Some people!!

By the way, did I ever tell you about the time that I was about 3 months pregnant and Michael looked at me and said, "Is that natural or are you sticking your stomach out?" So, what do you do with a husband that doesn't know the difference????