Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wacky Weather

We've had some crazy weather this winter - one week it's 30 degrees, the next it's 65. We were also lucky enough to get an inch of snow last month, the first real dump we've had since we moved here in 2003. In January 2005 an ice storm hit the city, but we were on our way back from a trip to Alaska - no joke - and missed all the fun. Our plane was actually re-routed through Tampa because of the weather. Before everything warms up too much I wanted to post some pictures of our house in the snow. Although it did snow yesterday morning, these were taken about a month ago.



I'm one of those weird people that loves cold, snowy or rainy weather. I love nothing more than curling up in front of a roaring fire with a cup of hot chocolate and good movie or book. I guess I will always be an Alaskan at heart!

No comments: