Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead"
1 Peter 1:3

What hope He has given us! His blessings truly are unfathomable!

And since this has been such a beautiful day of thanks and reflection, I'm posting some old family pictures my grandfather scanned for us awhile back. Enjoy!


Left Picture: Guess which one is Jeff:)

Right Picture: That was my favorite white hat. And I did not ask for that haircut, that was the first and last time my dad cut my hair. It was past my shoulders when he started - you can see where it ended up. He felt terrible afterwards and took me right to the store to buy clip on earrings so people wouldn't think I was a boy. Yes it was really that bad - but then in this picture the hat doesn't help at all.

No comments: