Monday, October 5, 2009

SUPER Easy, SUPER Yummy Pumpkin Muffins

It’s embarrassing how easy these are, but they are so delicious I have to share.

(1) box dry yellow cake mix (just the dry mix, don’t prepare it)
(1) 15oz can of pumpkin pie mix
(1) tsp Cinnamon
(1/2) tsp nutmeg

Mix everything together, drop spoonfulls into a cupcake pan (batter is very thick) and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.

Not only are these muffins healthy (cake mix w/o the egg and oil is not bad for you) and delicious, they make your house smell heavenly for hours.

I LOVE this time of year.

4 comments:

Amy said...

What is pumpkin pie mix?

Alaskiana said...

It comes in a can and is usually in the baking section - I think it's just pureed pumpkin, but they say pumpkin pie filling on the can.

Jennifer said...

These sound delicious! I LOVE trying new recipes. Thanks so much for sharing!

Brooke said...

I'll have to try these... I usually use a pumpkin spice muffin mix that's pre-made from Costco. These sound MUCH better! :)