Friday, February 12, 2010

It's a .....

GIRL!!

We are thrilled!

I've had a strong sense it was a girl since about week 12, but didn't want to publicly favor one over the other, in the off chance my intuition was wrong.

We're still working on a name, so stay tuned.

My stomach really popped out this week...I'll try to post pictures again next week. I'm still carrying her really low because of my long torso - which is why so many thought I was having a boy.

In other news - I drove to work in a blizzard this morning. They shut down the city, including the state offices, but a hospital never closes.

Happy Friday!!

6 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! She is already loved!
P.S. Bring on the blizzard...I can't wait for snow!

HappyascanB said...

Yaay for girls!! and dresses! And pink! Lots of pink! Congrats!!!!

More Than Words said...

ewwww. i am so EXCITED! i can't wait to love on my little niece before long-will have her so spoiled ;)

Michelle McArdle said...

Courtney and Jeff,
Congratulations on a sweet little girl! They are so much fun and I know you will love having a daughter. I can't wait to know her name. So happy for ya'll!

Brooke said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear name options! Hope you're feeling well.

Alison said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Mothering a girl is a wonderful thing! Can't wait to read what you want to name her. Congratulations again!
-alison