Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Odd Couple

So recently it has become a nightly ritual for Allie to hop into bed with us for a few minutes of "loving" before we go to sleep. Her exclusive pampering was short lived, however, since Bailey has made it quite clear he is not going to be excluded from this special time. Now it's a race for both of them to get to the head of the bed when the time comes. Allie is the brute of the two, so she always gets the closer spot. But Bailey certainly isn't afraid to walk over her or lay right on top of her for his share of the action. Here are a few pictures we took last night. It's hard to get a good shot without disrupting the love fest, but there were few cute ones in this last bunch.


2 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Ahhh...it makes me miss my sweet Maddie as she cuddled with us every night.

Joshua C said...

My beagle dog Salem does that too. He'll hop up for a few minutes when I hit the hay, unless my evil wife kicks him off.