Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Past 2 Months in Pictures












































































And finally, 33 Week Belly Shots. I know you've been dying to see! Now I'm 35.5. weeks, and significantly bigger in my opinion.









Okay I have no idea what is up with Blogger and pictures. It's getting really annoying to try to post anything these days.
The top 2 pictures are from our Atlanta Shower on April 17, 2010.
Next one was our Supper Club Shower on April 24, 2010.
Next 2 were from my work shower on April 27, 2010.
Next 2 are from my Mississippi Shower on May 1, 2010.
Next 3 are from my birthday lunch on May 21, 2010.
And finally - she has a name - Emery Claire.
That's all for now!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Just think, a whole 'nother month for Emery Claire to GROW!!! =)

Don't you just loooove being pregnant? (gag me!)

Thanks for the pics. You look fantastic. And you'll be so glad you took them.

=)

HappyascanB said...

You are lookin' great, little mama! Hope you're feeling great, too! Love her name!!

Whitlamy said...

Love the name and all the photos.

The Labontes said...

hey! love her name! so sweet. hope you are feeling well. Keep us posted and we'll definitely do the same. Went to the dr and lil Joseph is still firmly in place enjoying his cozy watery home. I think i'm more nervous about the birth than the mom thing, in response to your comment, but that should probably be different and will change radically once the birth is over!! love ya..hang in there!

Brooke said...

Probably one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen- you look amazing!! I can't wait to hear news of baby girl's arrival and see pictures!

More Than Words said...

i agree sis, you are an adorable preggo! i love you and hope you know i will be here for you in any way i can :)