Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter and 27 Weeks

Baby Claire is growing, growing, growing these days. I believe my stomach has tripled in size since my last belly shot at 20 weeks. It's a little scary to think I still have 13 weeks to go, but I know this is all part of baby and will be well worth it in the end.

Thankfully, despite my growing girth, I still feel good and haven't been too incapacitated by my size. I try to walk with my neighbor at least every other night, which surprisingly has gotten easier the past several weeks. I guess my body is finally getting used to all of the extra weight.

We had a lovely Easter with my family. Mom cooked a delicious ham, and we all enjoyed being together to celebrate. And to top it all off the weather was amazing - a perfectly beautiful day to celebrate Christ's victory over the grave.

I am loving the longer days and sunny weather. Being from Alaska, I always thought myself partial to cooler weather and snow. But in the south, everyone seems to hibernate from December - March, so I love seeing everyone out and about now that it's warmer. Plus, it's now light long enough to take the boat out in the evenings - which is one of our favorite summer activities. Baby Claire took her inaugural ride last night and I'm quite certain she enjoyed it just as much as her mom!




















Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

3 comments:

Michelle McArdle said...

Hey Court,
You look great!! I love the name Claire and I can't wait to see pics soon. Enjoy the last trimester...it will be gone before you know it!
Michelle

Lisa said...

I've got two little baby sun hats for Baby Claire for those boat rides! Pink and Ruffly White. You're going to die of cuteness when you see them! =)

Brooke said...

You look beautiful! And I love the name Claire. :)