Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catch-Up

No belly shots this week - sorry. Will hopefully get to that next week. But she/we are definitely growing. I was up to 16lbs at my 22wk doctor visit, and am certain will be well over 20lbs at my 26 week visit.

Nothing terribly exciting to report this week. We've been staying busy with friends and family on the weekends, and have been enjoying the longer evenings post daylight savings time this week.

Three weeks ago my old neighbor from Atlanta and her sister stayed the night with us on their way to Louisiana. We used to see each other all the time back in the day - her daughter had her own toys at our house and everything. Next month we're headed to Atlanta for a long weekend and look forward to getting some more time in with her then. Apparently I still have kind of a reputation with her daughter, though. Last time we went to Atlanta something happened, and Jenny threatened to "tell Courtney" about it. Her normally spunky daughter immediately started begging "Please don't tell Ms. Courtney!!" I laughed when she told me the story, although I'm not really sure what that says about me and kids:)














Two weeks a good friend stayed the night with us, and I also got to watch my nephew for most of the day Saturday. Isn't he a doll?














Last weekend my niece spent the night with us Saturday night. We've kept her before, but never overnight, and boy was she excited:) She came loaded down with a trunkfull of dolls, pillows and Twilight posters for her "room." It was really cute. My parents ended up coming over for some homeade bbque chicken pizza later that night, and I was SHOCKED when my mom stayed to watch Twilight with Paige and me. We all piled up in the bed, and Paige painted my toenails all sorts of crazy. It was definitely a fun girly night!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sweet one,
fun time huh? girly nights?? enjoyed the post and shots of all. still in fbanks with twila. her new 3K wood stove is being delivered as i write. the inside of house is almost finished and tis beautiful with a marvelous view. i am enjoying my time here but expect to leave in another week for Anch first then MS so...will see you soon. fj

Lisa said...

Busy Busy, you are! You seem so happy there, and I'm so happy for you. Anxiously awaiting a belly shot! =)

(ps, I posted!)