Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Past Month in Pictures

Jeff's Birthday Bash






The Birthday Boy and his new toy ~saved $100 at Walmart by buying the floor model. Yes he did have to grill the meat at his party, but that is all he had to do for it.


Getting ready for a day on the water with our Atlanta friends.


Not so sure about this outfit dad...I think I look like a hotdog.


Feeding the ducks at Pelican Cove Grill

Jeff loves to take candid shots of people...I just had to post this one of Mike.


Getting ready to go back on the boat



Little Skipper - don't worry, we were still docked and mom was only an arm's length away.

My girls



Dad's boat goes FAST!



Doesn't his hair look like Wolverine's from XMen?


Dinner on the back porch

I am not known for my table decorating skills

Daily walk to the water


Too cute!



Happy girl!




Virgin voyage of the Smith Party Barge. Doesn't this look like a fake background? And this is my "Little" brother, for those of you who don't know or recognize.

Grandpa and Dad - The 2 fishing seats on the front have your name on them!

Captain Jeff

Skipper Scout

I can drive too...

Align Center



Look closely..and alien among us...



She was not happy about having to wear a lifevest..

But perked right up when mom and Lana put theirs on because of choppy water.


4 comments:

Suzanna said...

You got the boat?? It looks awesome! Oh, my--what a party barge it will be! Now, we really do have to come back soon!

I loved the photos--and you don't need table decorating skills when you put food that good on it!

Brooke said...

Hey Court! I wanted to make sure and say Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you had a great day! :)

Joshua C said...

OMG happy birthday again!

JABraley said...

The new boat looks great and I'm with Suzanna...how soon can we come back again :)